|SPICY CHINESE CHICKEN CURRY KERALA STYLE|
Prep Time : 15 Minutes
Cook Time : 45 Minutes
Course : Side Dish
Yield : 4 to 6
Today I have decided to post Spicy Chinese Chicken Curry Kerala Style, Which I got an idea from a cookery show in Tv. As the name shows This recipe won't fit under the Tradational Chinese Chicken. I don't know Whether Authentic Chinese Chicken recipe altered and making it in Kerala style ( My Style ) is a good idea?!. Anyway this is something that I used to make whenever I get a chance with my sisters kids. It is a fantastic food and easy to make too. In this I have used green chillies, coriander powder,tomato,red chilli powder,Turmeric powder etc..Which may don't use normally. So it is a total mixed stuff. Made this about a few times and now it is one of my favourite recipe.I hope you will also like it and you must try it. Cheers.
Skinless Chicken 500 gm
Ginger-Garlic paste 2 tbsp
Turmeric Powder 1/2 tsp
Pepper Powder 2 tsp
Red Chilli Powder 1 tsp
Beaten Eggs 2 nos
Corn Flower 3 to 4 tbsp
Salt to taste.
Onion 3 nos (Medium size, Sliced lengthwise)
Ginger-Garlic Paste 1 tbsp
Ginger-Garlic 1 tsp ( Cut into very small pieces )
Tomato 3 nos
Pineapple 5 to 6 tbsp ( Finely Chopped )
Sugar 1 or 2 tsp
Green Chillies 3 nos ( Just cut length wise )
Capsicum 3 nos ( Chopped )
Tomato Sause 5 tbsp OR adjust according to you.
Chilli Sause 4 tbsp OR adjust according to your spicy level.
Soya Sause 4 tsp
Coriander Powder 1 tsp
Pepper powder 2 tsp
Coconut Oil /Any Oil
Salt to taste.
1. Clean the chicken, cut into pieces.
2. Combine 1st parts ingredients in a bowl. Add chicken and stir until well coated. Marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the marinated chicken and set aside.
4. Heat a pan with 2 tsp sugar. When it become dark brown, Add chopped onion and 1 tsp oil, stir for 2 minutes. Set aside.
5. Heat the same pan with 1 tsp oil, Add ginger-garlic pieces and paste stir a few seconds, Add 2 tsp pepper powder, 3 nos green chilli, 1 tsp coriander powder, 3 nos chopped capsicum, 3 nos chopped tomato and 5 tbsp chopped pineapple. Saute for two minutes. Add fried onion and Add 2 glass (medium) boiled water. Stir well for 2 minutes. Add 5 tbsp tomato sauce,4 tbsp soy sauce,4 tbsp chilli sauce.
|TOMATO SAUSE,CHILLI SAUSE,SOY SAUSE|
6. Add fried chicken and allow to boil for 2 to 3 minutes and finish the cooking. Now Spicy Chinese Chicken Curry Kerala Style is ready.
* Serve with steamed rice, fry rice, chappati / rotti.
* You can add 1 glass of water instead of 2 glass-As your taste.
* At end of the dish it is always seen thick enough.